[governance] Workshop on the role of Government in IG

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 08:30:15 EDT 2009

Wow, Milton, one day you are "violently in agreement" with me, the next one,
"soooo in agreement" with Bill. What's happening to you ??? :-) Just
kidding....

By the way, Bill has a point in what he says below - but it's not in
contradiction with what I was saying. Nobody should be in favor of
"re-fetishizing artificial categories". As Wolfgang says, it's about how the
different actors interact and share responsibilities, not how to separate
them.

Best

B.

--
Bertrand de La Chapelle

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint
Exupéry
("there is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans")