[governance] Call for Action: Your comments can Support

Mary Wong MWong at piercelaw.edu
Tue Mar 24 15:24:09 EDT 2009

Lee, thank you for the kind words. I hope our proposal - imperfect
though it is - gets sufficient public support so that the Board will
seriously consider approving it.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Franklin Pierce Law Center
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mwong at piercelaw.edu
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.piercelaw.edu/marywong/index.php
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network
(SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584

>>> Lee W McKnight <lmcknigh at syr.edu> 3/24/2009 7:08 AM >>>
Again, a quick round of (perhaps premature) applause for Bill, Mary and
the others who have obviously worked hard on enabling ICANN to operate
in an open and trasparent manner in at least one corner of its
operations.

I suspect some (of course not McTim) might be objecting to this because
it could show the other constituencies own processes in a comparatively
negative light.

Even the transition to ongoing operations is set up through a much
clearer than usual, well-defined process. Bravo.

Lee