[governance] Call for Action: Your comments can Support Civil

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 01:16:45 EDT 2009

Milton,

Should not the caucus as a whole make a statement?

For that matter, we should also make a statement regarding the new
"cybersafety" constituency proposal.

If we spend the bulk of our efforts on IGF matters, and zero on the
current system of IG, this caucus will never have any real influence
on IG.

--
Cheers,

McTim