[governance] Workshop reports from Hyderabad

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Thu Mar 5 04:50:07 EST 2009

The IGF Secretariat made it clear during Geneva consultations that it would
not be accepting workshop proposals from organizers who did not submit a
report on their Hyderabad workshops. As they are about to commence a call
for workshop themes for the next meeting - with a proposed mid April
deadline - it is essential if you organized a workshop last year to get a
report in now to the Secretariat.

Having just submitted a late report on the Transboundary Internet workshop,
I found this a relatively simple task - I took the speakers and description
from the IGF website of the program and amended them, then added a few
paragraphs about what occurred during the workshop. So it shouldn't take
long, but for the record we should make sure all our workshops have been
reported.

Ian Peter

PO Box 429

Bangalow NSW 2479

Australia

Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773

www.ianpeter.com