[governance] open consultations and MAG meeting

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Mon Mar 2 11:04:12 EST 2009

There is something beyond my understanding here (sorry!). How could
it be acknowledged that "Controversies persist around the question of
what actually constitutes child _protection_" (i.e. people don't even
agree on what is the topic about) and, at the same time, be decided
(or felt) that these topics "are ready for some form of outcome, be
it in the form recommendations, proposed codes of conducts, action
lines or whatever"?

Meryem

     governance at lists.cpsr.org