[governance] ICANN might name former DHS cybersecurity boss

Joe Baptista baptista at publicroot.org
Sat Jun 27 10:36:30 EDT 2009

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 9:28 AM, Eric Dierker
<cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> Are you suggesting that the only real security is based upon stability
> through adaptation in orderly evolution?

Yes - adaptation or forced evolution.  Adaptation must be quick. There is
not much time left.  I say - max ten years.  After that what has become a
dependency trap - the Internet - goes from being hell on earth to hell in
heaven.

I warned about this several years ago.

http://bit.ly/494e05

cheers