[governance] ICANN might name former DHS cybersecurity boss

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 27 09:28:05 EDT 2009

Dare I say Jefsey that your language here indicates that you believe it is either regulated or anarchy or nothing. "but a transition from a set of constraints to  open world.""  I assume you are double meaning the concept of "open world". Combining the Vietnam model of all gov. contracts = open source, with a notion of no restrictions.

But I have known and try to follow you since about 2000 and I read into this that you are proposing that our only real restrictions be compatibility in applications on a technical level.

Are you suggesting that the only real security is based upon stability through adaptation in orderly evolution?