[governance] COME CELEBRATE WITH ME AS WE PRAISE GOD!

NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 16:41:46 EDT 2009

Dear Friends, colleagues and Relatives,

This is to inform you all with humility, that, come tomorrow 27th June 2009, I shall be receiveing a DOUBLE AWARD: "REMEMBER AFRICA AWARDS 2009" for Nurses Across the Borders and myself as the CEO at COmmonwealth Club-Home of the Commonwealth Soceity London. The event comes up at The Commonwealth Club, 18-25 Northumberland Avenue, London WC2N 5BJ. Time: 5.30pm. I am allowed 20 seats for my Table as Guests for the event. IF YOU ARE MY TRUE FRIEND, JOIN ME. Will You?.

Six guests are ready-my wife, two members from Nigeria and two pastor friends of mine and my Senior sister from Manchester. Now, each will have to support the Commonwealth Club with a hundred pounds for a FULL COURSE MEAL at the occasion. The proceed will be used to provide Libraries in some countries in Africa. Well the AWARDS are in recognition (in their own words)

"...for your great endeavour and dedication
to Africa. You deserve this award for your endless effort in helping to make poverty history in Africa through your caring and relief projects for Africa. GOD BLESS YOU!"

Those were their words. This is the Lord's doing. To be recognised in the United Kingdom, when I though that, all these years, I was wasting my time with all the efforts I put into Nurses Across the Borders even with outright betrayals, persecutions Lies, discouragement and disappointments. But God has a way of compensating hard work, sincererity and commitment. My passion for Nurses Across the Borders is unquantifiable.

This AWARD is put together by The Commonwealth Club Home of the Commonwealth Soceity London in collaboration with OBE TV, TALENT ON TV, COMMONWEALTH COUNTRIES LEAGUE LONDON, THE ASSOCIATION OF AFRICAN WOMEN, UK.

Is God not good? PRAISE GOD!!!

Pastor Peters OMORAGBON
Executive President/CEO
Nurses Across the Borders Humanitarian Initiative-Inc.-(Nigeria & U.S.A)
An NGO On Special Consultative Status with The Economic and Social Council of the United Nations-(ECOSOC)
Member(OBSERVER),United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
295, IKORODU ROAD, IDIROKO BUS STOP MARYLAND IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA
359, MAIN STREET, EAST ORANGE NEW JERSEY 07018 U.S.A
Tel:+234-1-875-1945, +234-1-805-265-8024,+234-802-308-5408(Mobile)
FAX:+234-1-255-7586

Email:nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com

URL: www.nursesacrosstheborders.org  NABHI as affiliate of the United Nations is poised to uphold the TENETSĀ of the CHARTERS of the UN. THIS it pledges to promote and publicise for enhanced Sustainable Developmet. WE believe in a World of Law and Order, Peace and Security with RESPECT for Fundamental Human Rights.  NABHI IS NOT A VISA PROCUREMENT AGENCY NOR IS IT AN INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT AGENCY

     governance at lists.cpsr.org