[governance] Appeals Court Revives the CFIT Anti-Trust Suit

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 17:47:35 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm not sure that I agree... For those of us without a professional interest
in the subject matter here (and other things to be doing) the occasional
background piece or reference or URL for providing context can be extremely
valuable--the piece that Pranesh sent along certainly would, to my mind, fit
within that category.

Especially in light of current/recent discussons.

MBG