[governance] Re: IGF Review Consensus Statement for Consensus (latest version (McTim's changes)

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Sat Jun 6 08:14:13 EDT 2009

Hi

I oppose this statement.  With the IGF up for renewal and China and
others pressing to kill it, it would seem odd for CS---the IGF's
earliest and most consistent supporter, and arguably its chief
beneficiary---to have nothing more to say after three years of
experience than that unnamed constituencies are not participating and
this presumably is the IGF's (meaning what, the secretariat's?)
fault.  I don't see how this is helpful.

Best,

Bill

William J. Drake
Senior Associate