[governance] JPA - final draft for comments

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed Jun 3 05:59:48 EDT 2009

Bill, read all the comments ­ carefully. From my reading there is very
little left if we take into account all comments received critical of
various sections. I cannot find consensus text on either models or JPA, not
acceptance of text which tries to accommodate differing beliefs. This leads
me to believe that simpler and shorter is better.

I am very happy for someone else to advance a draft of course!

Ian