[governance] JPA - final draft for comments

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Mon Jun 1 02:36:23 EDT 2009

Hi Parminder,

As my email before this draft explained, we are not united on any governance
model which is why I did not include one. I for one do not believe that
external oversight is the only model, or necessarily the best one.
Multistakeholder governance we all accept, not  US Govt centred we all
accept, but we do not all accept externalising this.

If you can find some words that express that in the draft, I will be happy
to include them. But I do not believe there is any consensus here for
external oversight as the only acceptable model or that that can be
portrayed as the position of IGC.

Ian