[governance] Is ICANN listening?

Joe Baptista baptista at publicroot.org
Thu Jul 30 13:45:51 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Avri Doria <avri at acm.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Once you get into legal threats, I am forced into silence.

I'm not threatening you - I'm spelling out the facts. Before I would even
consider court I'll kick your ass in the best court of all time. That of
public opinion baby.

Now I am being censored and thats not nice. Reinstate me. Thats an order
baby. I was kicked off the list for exposing a bit of ICANN fraud between
the former monitor and icann staff. Fine - big deal - I got an unauthorized
vacation and you participated in an immoral act against me which very well
was libelous and slanderous. That was you call honey. Not mine :)

cheers
joe baptista