[governance] UNGIS: Invitation --> Open Consultations on the Financial Mechanisms / 8-9 October 2009 / Palexpo, Geneva, Switzerland

Renate Bloem (Gmail) renate.bloem at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:31:16 EDT 2009

FYI

--------------

Dear Renate,

As you have seen few minutes ago, in my previous mail we have distributed
widely an invitation letter to the Open Consultation <http://www.ungis.org/>
on the Financial Mechanisms for Meeting the Challenges of ICT for
Development to be held from 8-9 October 2009 at Palexpo, Geneva,
Switzerland. This meeting is organized jointly by chair and co-chairs of the
United Nations Group on the Information <http://www.ungis.org/>  Society
(UNGIS), i.e. ITU, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNDP and UNECA. This event will be hosted
by ITU.

We are very much interested in contributions to this meeting from the civil
society. We would like to request you to forward this document to the civil
society stakeholders using all possible information channels.

Contributions to the meeting may be submitted to the UNGIS
<mailto:contact at ungis.org?subject=Contribution%20to%20the%20Open%20Consultat
ions%20on%20Financial%20Mechanisms>  Secretariat not later than 20 September
2009.

Online registration will be opened shortly at www.ungis.org
<http://www.ungis.org/> .

With kind regards,

Jaroslaw K. PONDER
Strategy and Policy Coordinator
International Telecommunication Union
Place des Nations
1211 Geneva 20
Switzerland
Tel.: 00 41 22 730 6065
Fax.: 00 41 22 733 7256
E-mail:  <mailto:Jaroslaw.Ponder at itu.int> Jaroslaw.Ponder at itu.int
Web: http://www.itu.int <http://www.itu.int/>

Renate Bloem

Past President of CONGO

Civicus UN Geneva

Tel:/Fax +33450 850815/16

Mobile : +41763462310

 <mailto:renate.bloem at civicus.org> renate.bloem at civicus.org

 <mailto:renate.bloem at gmail.com> renate.bloem at gmail.com

CIVICUS: World Alliance for Citizen Participation

PO BOX 933, 2135, Johannesburg, South Africa
www.civicus.org
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\estelle.baker\Application%20Data\Docu
ments%20and%20Settings\micha.hollestelle\Application%20Data\Microsoft\Signat
ures\www.civicus.org>

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Thank you.