[governance] IGF, MAG, and the CRPD

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sat Jan 24 03:21:47 EST 2009

Dear Myra

It is the IG Caucus's one of the primary purposes to try and be a
conduit for diverse civil society groups, representing diverse
interests, into global IG processes. To quote from the list of IGC's
objectives as given in its charter  ( http://www.igcaucus.org/charter )

    * Provide outreach to other CS groups who have an interest or a
      stake in some aspect of Internet governance polices.

    * Act as the representative of itself, and other CS constituencies
      with similar interests, generally or on specific issues, at
      various forums involved with Internet governance policies.

We do solicit active participation from you and the groups that you
mention in IGC processes. Regards.

Parminder