[governance] IGF 08 video

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:53:08 EST 2009

Dear Dr. or Ms. Anderson:

This is superb work, great quality accessed from here, enjoyable to
navigate, well documented, historic in content and delivery.  Exciting all
around.

What better way to introduce anyone in any field to networked virtual
conference participation and planetary-wide, creative interconnectivity as
well.

 I am in process of contacting you on other but related matters; still it
seems only right to thank you here among mutual colleagues.

Individual communication, with  very best wishes, LDMF.
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff
*Respectful Interfaces* Programme; Communications Coordination Committee for
the U.N.
Online pre-ARPANet fw.
Original implementer GML tags => html.
Other affiliations on request.