[governance] IGF consultations - extending IGF's mandate

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 08:04:54 EST 2009

This also sets in the space to be utilized by the Developing Countries
instead of a single side intervention by the Developed. I also agree
that a more powerful representation participates at IGF but again the
minority with the right mix of people from all three multistakeholder
partners creates the right power to represent a country. Regional
level IG groups should also be identified so that country level
participation can be a real reality.

Regards.
Fouad Bajwa
@skBajwa