[governance] Internautas

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Sat Jan 17 06:47:49 EST 2009

Yes, especially now that we have well over one billion e-navigators...
But the need to create different denominations for the human being
depending on the issue and on what s/he does or is doing will continue.
One may be a pedestrian, a driver, an internaut, a shopper, a nerd, a...

So I am fine with being called internaut.

:)

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org