[governance] What is Network Neutrality

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Wed Jan 7 13:40:59 EST 2009

At 12:00 07/01/2009, Parminder wrote:
>McTim, since you forwarded this link to me, I would like to know
>whether you see NN as - using Ed's terms - an economic principle of
>non exclusive deals, or a free speech principle implying no content
>discrimination. Thats the real issue here.

I am afraid none makes technical, political, societal, economical,
international sense to me. There are obviously a lot of things to
discuss, but this seems to be a devil trap to me: between Yalta and
Spam, money being the ultimate winner in both cases.
jfc

any way ....
<http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-10133425-38.html>http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-10133425-38.<http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-10133425-38.html>html