[governance] Draft for Feedback - Briefing for MAG Nomcom: Questions

Ginger Paque ginger at paque.net
Mon Jan 5 16:12:32 EST 2009

Thanks Jeanette and Avri for this information.

I think that IGC recommendations for MAG nominees should take the time and
commitment factor very much into account. We should consider whether the
candidates we recommend will invest the time and energy to give the CS
issues the impetus they need to stay at the forefront of the MAG and IGF
work. I suggest that nominees address this point in their brief statements.

Saludos, Ginger