[governance] Input to Feb 23/24 consultations on IGF program

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Mon Jan 5 16:09:25 EST 2009

The other major topic for the February consultations is Taking stock of the
Hyderabad Meeting and suggest improvements for the 2009 Meeting to be held
in Sharm El Sheikh. Should we be making a statement as a group?

We have had a discussion here on program themes during December - would
anyone like to synthesise those comments here? We do have rights as a theme
to refine as an input - what else is there that we might want to say as a
group on this general topic?

Personal comments can also be made via the www.intgovforum.org
<http://www.intgovforum.org/>  website. Here we should concentrate on common
themes we can support as civil society.

Ian Peter

PO Box 429

Bangalow NSW 2479

Australia

Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773

www.ianpeter.com