[governance] Draft for Feedback - Briefing for MAG Nomcom: Questions about MAG members

Ginger Paque ginger at paque.net
Mon Jan 5 14:39:30 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

I find Ian's posts to be very helpful, and se that we need to be concrete
and complete if we are to make our deadlines. I wonder if anyone can answer
these two additional questions for me:

Do nominees for the MAG need to take any time commitment into consideration?
How much time must be dedicated to MAG activities?

Will MAG members be required to travel to meetings? If so, is funding
available, or will they need to find their own funding?

Thanks, Ginger

  _____