AW: [governance] AW: [tt-group] FW: GAID

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Mon Dec 28 11:20:08 EST 2009

Be careful in mixing IGF/MAG and ICT4D/GAID. This are two different shoes walking in different directions. ICT4D/GAID can learn something from IGF/MAG and we can the positive IGF/MAG experiences as a source of inspiration for the reform of ICT4D/GAID towards multistakeholderism. But do not try to put the two processes under one umbrella. This seems risky even if some groups think this is a good idea.

Wolfgang