[governance] Off-topic: But highly appreciate any help!

Hakikur Rahman email at hakik.org
Mon Dec 28 04:36:50 EST 2009

Dear Colleagues and Friends:

Like to share a very sad news with you. As I was leaving Barcelona on
the way to Portugal, three snatchers took my Laptop bag that includes
my laptop, my camera and some more belongings. The most depressing
thing on my part that some of the document folders were not being
backed up for over a year, especially many portion of my current
post-doc research, and final version of my edited book manuscripts.

It happened around 6:15AM on December 27th at the bus station of
Barcelona north stop.

Just as a matter of curiosity, anyone from this list can assist me in
anyway reaching any proper authority to expedite anything positive! I
have reported a police complain, though, but my heart is aching.

Appreciating your kind assistance,
Hakikur Rahman

Prof. Hakikur Rahman
Post-Doc Researcher