[governance] Co-coordinator Election Results

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sun Dec 20 23:22:44 EST 2009

Congrats Jeremy!

I am sure that the IGC will move further and negotiate well the complex
though perhaps exciting issues and times it faces ahead under your
co-coordinator ship. Very much look forward to working with you, and
please count on all our support for this very important responsibility.

Thanks also to Fouad, McTim and Rafiq (and, earlier, Tracy) for
volunteering for this role, and providing such a good field of
candidates. The election process, especially with its record 138 voters,
proves that IGC is well alive and kicking. Parminder