[governance] On Funding and Incorporation

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 16 12:03:44 EST 2009

Fouad,

Very clearly what you are trying to do here is stifle intellectual discourse.  It may make you uncomfortable or someone else feel inadequate.  That is life.  It is very important that you do not try to "dummy down" intelligent and analytical debate in order to make it feel good or help to reach a consensus. "critic" is essential in higher thought.  You must not enable those who are unwilling or illsuited for thesis and thesis defense and attack, by stopping a method of finding truths that is much older than your nation and as constant as the written word.

Sometimes in respectful human interface it is the brightest and most talented that need protection from attack or censorship.  We cannot always feel sorry for those who take offense easily as a defensive mechanism to avoid doing the hard intellectual work of debate.
Mental laziness or ignorance is not a protected handicap or disability.  In some arenas the players must qualify in order to participate.