[governance] IGC All members should opine: this is important

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Fri Dec 11 10:06:13 EST 2009

That is definitely a most important point. The way I think funding works
best is to have a project that is important to us, and then find a funding
source to support it, rather than find a funding opportunity and then create
a project to access the funds.

Do we have such a project that could benefit from funding? I have missed out
on quite a few emails owing to work pressures (end of semester projects and
exams) , and I know that some ideas were tossed around before and during IGF
Sharm.

Jacqueline