[governance] Long view cross roads

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 11 09:19:28 EST 2009

Fear not fine maiden,  there are those of us that are mighty devious.  The trick more often than not -- does not lie in wielding the might but in manipulating it.  There is no wonder why the ancients and old testament directors used the concept of an all powerful and mighty.  I prefer to take a more inverse rain approach. The mighty cloud is formed by all the tiny raindrops.