[governance] IGC

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at datos-personales.org
Tue Dec 8 09:14:00 EST 2009

Funding is needed. I agree. There is lot of work to do in IGC. I also
thought that eric's comments were pertinent too.

The voluntary donation is also a good idea.

There might be nice projects to be implemented too. Online Remote
Participation can be one of those projects, for example.

Your UNOG ideas seems interesting too. However, as far as I know there
are not enough funding for the Secretariat to carry out its own
activities.