[governance] IGC

Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google tracyhackshaw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 08:50:53 EST 2009

Further clarification ... my suggestions regarding Member contributions
should not be read as dues or fees - but rather, voluntary donations as per
the successful Wikipedia model. In other words, if you want to and can, feel
free - donate as little or as much as you want - no strings attached. If
don't want to, or can't, no stress.

With respect to funding for the IGC directly from, for example, the UNOG
(IGF Secretariat) I do personally think that funding of this nature would
help better structure the IGC and afford it the ability to perhaps consider
implementation of a small project or two which will treat with,

"Collaborate with other stakeholders in the implementation of agreed
projects and policies towards better Internet governance." (source: IGC
Charter)

for example.

Best,

Tracy