[governance] Tim McGinnis 2010

Yehuda Katz yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Mon Dec 7 08:24:25 EST 2009

I would like to endorse Tim McGinnis for Co-Coordinator,
His active participation in Africa, both on the Day-to-Day on the ground and in
the AfriNIC, AfrICANN , AfrISPA, Internet Politico Scope along with his
engagement of this mail list, demonstrates his commitment and a strong
conviction to Society.

In addition I belive he will be the most successful Delegate for the IGC at
IGF2010 Vilnjus Lithuania.

Tim McGinnis 2010

-

Candidates: Post Ranking per Internet Governance Groups
1. | Tim McGinnis, a.k.a. McTim : dogwallah at gmail.com
2. | Jeremy Malcolm: jeremy at ciroap.org
3. | Fouad Bajwa: fouadbajwa at gmail.com
4. | Rafik Dammak: rafik.dammak at gmail.com