[governance] IGC

Sylvia Caras sylvia.caras at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 17:50:20 EST 2009

Lots of productive structural ideas.  I too like projects that get
themselves well-organized and create momentum.

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 1:56 PM, Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google
<tracyhackshaw at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. Evolve the dialog away from the dated mailing/discussion list format
> towards a more transparent and open Social Networking & Collaboration
> platform

Do the social networking platforms work well on mobile phones?  I
think for much of civil society that needs to be included, web access
is too expensive.  I'm also not sure how accessible the websites are
to people with reading related disabilities.  It would be interesting
to try out a model and get feedback.

Sylvia
     governance at lists.cpsr.org