[governance] Statement Elections

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 6 13:27:45 EST 2009

Speaking for myself and not the millions I represent ;-).  We are known as the independents but we are so independent that we have no organization, leadership or recognition.
This position as stated succinctly and to the point by Katitza is critical for understanding.  In my lame way of speaking it is; Either you have something to contribute or get out of the way.  Do not take a commitment here, if your mere lack of commitment will in fact hurt the cause.  If you take this commitment and are not at least committed enough to tell us what you think, then please do not take this position just to add on to your resume.

Those currently under attack by an attack on their connectivity should not be held hostage by your ego.  We need people of Character to lead this list.