[governance] Statement Elections

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at datos-personales.org
Sun Dec 6 09:00:42 EST 2009

Dear all

I personally consider that is vitally important that candidates
published strong statements even if its a plain voting process. A
Statement demonstrate commitment, leadership in the issue that the
person care about, the vision that the person has in order to move
forward the Caucus. We can know their passions, ideals and knowledge,
among others. Writing a strong statement is also a small sign of
commitment to the task, although I am pretty sure all the candidates
are committed to the task.

My two cents,

Katitza

     governance at lists.cpsr.org