[governance] ICANNs Strategic Plan 2010 - 2013

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at orange.fr
Fri Dec 4 08:43:06 EST 2009

Thanks Wolfgang

but I couldn't open the link to the strategic plan.

Concerning ICANN's "successful participation" to the ITU Plenipo there are imho only two possibilities
- the ICANN is a sector member of the ITU
- ICANN is officially invited by the ITU (SG and/or Council)
Let's wait for further information and  more precise reasons on the meaning of this probably "non event"

Best
Jean-Louis Fullsack