[governance] Rules decide Membership not existing Members

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 25 22:25:20 EDT 2009

Oh my Roland!!!  I forgot, there are thousands out there willing to do this work and they want to come and take control.  And they could CApture us. What planet did this worry come from?  The evil hordes do not want to do this.  A great goundswell of interested parties would be no less valuable or qualified than you and the folks who orginally captured this list.

Those of us who want a Governance to protect the individual user as opposed to the standing self appointed experts and their regime have to fight tooth and nail not to be abused and dishonored here.  Are you saying that the people should not have a voice, only Avri's founders and fathers should decide the governance of the internet?

So when you speak of capture do your homework and realize that the intent of this list was not to make you and the original members the all time majority  ----  but rather to find a governance in keeping with the principals of the UN Articles -- So it is truly you who have already captured.