[governance] Proposal for an amendment to the IGC charter

Charity Gamboa charityg at diplomacy.edu
Wed Aug 19 14:46:41 EDT 2009

Hi Jeanette and all,

Is it possible perhaps to include from the draft posting rules that ENGLISH
should be the language of the list? Some of us do not speak Latin, French et
al and English is our common ground as we all also have our own local/native
language. This way, it does not also exclude others and some may
intentionally discredit or attack someone personally by using a different
language (could be an act of defiance). Just a thought. Thanks!

Regards,
Charity G.E.