[governance] Civil & Political Entitlements, and a Declaration of Religion

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 17 21:57:59 EDT 2009

Very odd that you would devote so much to what it is not  --  but never really say what it is.

May I be so bold as to trepidatiously suggest you post these;  (oops, just did)

To be sure we know we operate under UN WSIS principles and context; http://www.itu.int/wsis/docs/geneva/official/dop.html
And to understand the mission of this list, and to remember our equality:
http://www.igcaucus.org/

Mission
The mission of the Internet Governance Caucus (IGC) is to provide a forum for discussion, advocacy, action, and for representation of civil society contributions in Internet governance processes. The caucus intends to provide an open and effective forum for civil society to share opinion, policy options and expertise on Internet governance issues, and to provide a mechanism for coordination of advocacy to enhance the utilization and influence of Civil Society (CS) and the IGC in relevant policy processes.

Membership
The members of the IGC are individuals, acting in personal capacity, who subscribe to the charter of the caucus. All members are equal and have the same rights and duties.