[governance] RE: Milton don't//Duties and Rights

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 16 15:08:10 EDT 2009

I have seldom been so aggravated by my inability to express my sadness.  This comment is by a good man.  This comment made in public is just horrible.  Everyone should have private filters.  Everyone should choose which mail to open, what TV to watch, what friend to ring up.  But to state in public, in a clear attempt to belittle and humiliate another  ---  in attempting to make oneself look better, is below bad charactar.  I respect Joe and Milton.  I am extremely saddend that they are so fustrated with current conditions that this is made public.

I have no right to criticize another mans' judgment.  But correspondingly I have no right to shirk my duty to say something when the dignity and human rights of another are degraded.  Milton please regain your own dignity and recapture a little of our trust in your judgment.

--- On Sun, 8/16/09, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:

Joe, you’ve made my filter list.
--MM