Milton don't start with the private email. Re: [governance]

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Sun Aug 16 06:00:13 EDT 2009

Joe,

the way you are defining yourself seems you aim to exclude yourself:

some time ago you said something like "don't come me with arguments" as
you will not accept arguments - but a mailing list is about arguments;

now you accuse others of being elitist - but you write in Latin knowing
that there will probably not be many who can read it - so your own
writing shows you want to be elitist (which you disprove yourself by the
dirty language you often use).

Ridiculous.

Norbert

=

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit
The Mirror, a regular review of the Cambodian language press in English.

This is the latest weekly editorial of the Mirror:

Cambodia Made It Again into the International Media
http://tinyurl.com/m8n7je

(To read it, click on the line above.)

And here is something new every day:
http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com