[governance] Aug. 15 deadline for inputs on IGF 2009 agenda

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 14 08:21:43 EDT 2009

Generally speaking,

If this input is what you want  --  you provide easy access links to the forum in which the comments are welcome.  I am sure you did not intend this but your post without connections rings a little hollow and without sincerity.

If your response to this is -- "everyone knows" or "find it yourself" well then the intentions are clear and the desired inclusion is obvious.

This agenda setting is much like the list control debates here.  Watch any legislative body for a while and you will see  -  he who controls the agenda gets what he wants.