[governance] Great debates

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 14 08:15:08 EDT 2009

May I please be directed to a place where I could view and review the great focused and topic specific debates generated and concluded here on this list?

Please do not send me to a thread that shows the "paperwork" generated that justifies this list.  I am quite familiar with the submission papers justifying this lists' mandates. What I am looking for is a thread that really dealt with a governance issue in a productive and focused way.

I hope that by looking at that piece of history and then seeing what is happening for the last months I can understand this talk of the list being ruined by participation.  My belief at this moment is that the "mass unsubscribing" is simply a tool being used by those to get what they want.  And that would be to discredit this list because it is not following the quiters desired results. I believe there is some history to Milton and Fausset doing this in ICANN. I hope I am wrong.