[governance] Trying to "fix" the list -- full support

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 16:16:57 EDT 2009

Thank you for the inclusion.
There is much that is interesting and relevant in the current conversations,
and something for everyone, as it seems there should be by the very nature
of the 'universe of discourse.'

Best wishes and *Respectfully Interfacing,* LDMF.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Jeffrey A. Williams <jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com

--

Dr.Linda D. Misek-Falkoff, NGO Representative to United Nations ECOSOC
(CCC/UN and World Education Fellowship).