[governance] IG Mail List powered by .EWE

Yehuda Katz yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Sat Aug 8 00:53:19 EDT 2009

Karl,

Do you have a test-page up on the .EWE tld?
I would like to re-direct a .com domain to the .ewe test page target.

[i.e.: http://www.abcDomain.com/ >>>redirect>>> http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/ (IP
address of: test.ewe page)

Second question, Can you have a mail list program such as this List set up at a
.EWE address for us?
[mail list: ig at maillist.ewe or talk at list.ewe or kaffeeklatsch at list.ewe etc...]

If Yes, I'll redirect a choice IG domain name to the .ewe maillist server
address, then the Folks who want to have a Coffee Klatch/Kaffeeklatsch
conversation on Internet Governace can have a space, where it won't impinge on
Others trying to do work.

-

I have read and understand the Agreement:
http://www.cavebear.com/eweregistry/agreement.html

Payment in Wine of your flavor (Cab, Zin, Barbera, etc...) will be delivered to
your door step, next time I'm down to visit Haut's Surf Shop and Bonnie Doons.

Thnx
     governance at lists.cpsr.org