[governance] Unsubscribing and controlling the trolls

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 7 23:56:05 EDT 2009

Ginger and Yehuda,

I have not heard any of your ideas of governance.  Yes it is true I have heard your ideas on building a Cracy that you are trying to fund.  Yes it is true that everyone does not have the same idea of governance, but who the hell are you thinking you can govern when you hear what you do not like and then run away?