[governance] Unsubscribing and controlling the trolls

Yehuda Katz yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Fri Aug 7 17:40:10 EDT 2009

Ginger,

I Motion that the "List" here move to a new local, designated specifically to
the IGC

Re:

{Current List)
governance at lists.cpsr.org
For Discussions on Internet Governance

To:
igc at lists.cpsr.org
For Discussions of the IGC [Internet Governance Caucus]

Or just move the list to the IGC site: http://www.igcaucus.org/
(mail list i.e: igc at igcaucus.org)

---

I personally enjoy the cross-fire of interests on the current list, as it is,
and hope it remains an open list. It spurs serendipity and spontaneity of the
mind.

However I see your point, maybe now is a good time to augment the list's
purpose, and move too a more concise mail list address for IGC conversation.

Does anyone second the motion?
     governance at lists.cpsr.org