[governance] Re: [igf_members] US Congrerss & JPA

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Fri Aug 7 09:41:23 EDT 2009

For sure Cerf & Co. have had a great marketing dept behind them as
well... :) which for one reduced to oblivion the seminal work generated
by Pouzin and all the packet switching folks.

And I liked Jefsey's phrase "the Internet we have to use today". The
pyramidal DNS we are obliged to use today, and so on...

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org