[governance] Requesting Comments for an Internet Governance

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 04:52:02 EDT 2009

Hi Eric,

True but the objective is to learn from you and everyone on this list.
If we don't discuss and we don't share, how will we learn and how will
we relate and compare and search for possible answers? Lets continue
to help out each other. By the way, I have not stereotyped or pin
pointed any region in particular, I have request to share your
comments in the light of identifying, analysing and suggesting a
development agenda with respect to IG.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 10:43 PM, Eric
Dierker<cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Not a good starting point here.  I am from a developed nation.  All my work
> has been for developing nations.  My wife is from a developing nation.  What
> makes you think that ones geographic location determines their perspective
> on the net.
>
> The US is developed -- Yet I worked with some in Northeastern Arizona on the
> Navajo Indian reservation that have exactly the same issues as those of the
> lower Mekong or Puebla Mexico.  Your distinctions need to be retooled.

Regards.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org