Beauty beyond was;Obscenity was Re: [governance] Open Ltr. ...

Joe Baptista baptista at publicroot.org
Sat Aug 1 22:15:24 EDT 2009

I have been reinstated. I received some written gibberish from Avri this
morning and then a complimentary ICANN you back on the list from Glen de
Saint Géry - oley!

But I don't thing Jeff Williams has been added back to the list.

I just want to take a moment and thank you Eric for keeping this issue
alive. And now that i am back on the GA list where I belong I assure you I
will not let the issue die.

What these clowns have participated in under the aupices of a U.S.
government contract amounts to abuse and outright fraud. Shame.

24 hours to completly right this wrong. Avri if you please - initiate the
reinstatement of Jeff Williams who was also illegally removed from the GA.

Thanks in advance
joe baptista

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 6:30 PM, Eric Dierker <cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> Dearest Avri,
>
> Your wisdom is given away by your words. A mix in my head of Bruni,
> Theresa, Sophia, and Golda.  You are as quick witted as ever Shakespeare
> could have been and piercing of the heart as Cleopatra must have been.  You
> are a person of great insight blended with passion and compassion.
>
> Why then, when it comes to your actions in ICANN do you shrink like a waif
> not yet convicted of the worth of your hearfelt knowledge? Your stated
> disdain for the elites, by way of power, prestige and money do not jive with
> your lapdog approach to the GNSO. I swear sometimes you act as one trying to
> atone for guilt at not being worthy of your own opines.
>
> Reinstate Joe and Jeff to the GA.  Make statements through actions of
> inclusion of the unwashed. Do not be satisfied in knowing your own heart but
> follow it in deed.
>
> I am not ashamed of my affection for your brilliance and so any post to you
> in private may be made public, it is out of respect I do not shout from
> rooftops. From our first exchanges some years ago, I recognized and
> respected your gifts, I wish only for you to capitalize on them. Clearly I
> am a highwayman and rogue and not suited for association with one of your
> position.
>
> Eric

Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: www.joebaptista.wordpress.com