tardis Re: [governance] IGC website hosting and maintenenance - call

Ginger Paque ginger at paque.net
Tue Sep 30 06:46:44 EDT 2008

Jeffrey,
I do not understand the motive for what seems (to my untrained, non-legal
eye) to be an implied threat here. Jeremy's email response seems both
informative and helpful.

Many times after reading your posts, I do an Internet search on the
INEGroup, to try to put your opinion in perspective as spokesperson for the
INE Group. However, I have never been able to find anything except
references to your signature as spokesperson and questions similar to mine.
Could you please provide a link to the group?

Thank you.